Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crocheted Boobie Trap (t)

I made a second attempt to crochet a bikini top at the request of several girls I know.  They like their Fat Bottom Bags but this is California and I live near the ocean where a lot of us like to bathe in the sun almost daily.  Well, not me, I am still white as winter.  ugh.

I am much happier with this top, dubbed the Boobie Trap by one of the girls I know.  That name is copyrighted for my design and I am in the process of finding out if I can trademark it.  At any rate, the top here fits me, size small / medium , about cup size B, or C.  It can be easily adjusted in the making for a smaller or larger cup size.

I haven't decided whether I want to sell the tops as Boobie Traps by Cynthia or to sell the pattern for them. What do you think?





4 comments:

RenJac said...

Oh great job, that turned out so cute

Cynthia said...

Thank you!

Cynthia said...

I'm working on a bikini top made from nylon crochet thread. Will post asap. The one in this post was really an experiment and there are a few adjustments I need to make to the pattern before I post the pattern instructions so check back or subscribe to this blog for updates.

Anonymous said...

Selling the pattern would be much less work! :D